I am too, I it's going to be so intense considering all the action and suspense the book had to offer. I really hope the movie well do justice to this amazing book and maybe continue the series. Quite excited to see which famous actors they have casted!
I am too, I it's going to be so intense considering all the action and suspense the book had to offer. I really hope the movie well do justice to this amazing book and maybe continue the series. Quite excited to see which famous actors they have casted!
ReplyDeleteIt out 2012 I wanna see it
ReplyDelete-Bobby
June 9 2011
Yeahh it is and they have Liam Hemsworth playing Gale and Josh Hutchersen playing Peeta! It's going to be amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJosh Hutchersen!!!! Ok im pumped, make Zathura proud Josh..
ReplyDeleteWho's gonna play as Katniss in the movie I hope no one that is really bad
ReplyDelete-Bobby