Hey fellow blogees!
I have already finished the book, but I'd have to say that my favorite part of the book was when Katniss volunteered to be a part of the Hunger Games during the Reaping so her sister wouldn't have to be. I feel like it showed us a side of Katniss we don't usually see because during the rest of the book, we see Katniss only trying to survive in the Hunger Games. She was in complete survival mode and did anything and everything to stay alive. Another touching moment for me to read was when she covered Rue in those flowers and sang to her until she died. I teared up a bit. To see Katniss actually have emotion during this book was moving. I think that she's the Keanu Reeves of this book! (shes still my favorite character though!!!)
I have already finished the book, but I'd have to say that my favorite part of the book was when Katniss volunteered to be a part of the Hunger Games during the Reaping so her sister wouldn't have to be. I feel like it showed us a side of Katniss we don't usually see because during the rest of the book, we see Katniss only trying to survive in the Hunger Games. She was in complete survival mode and did anything and everything to stay alive. Another touching moment for me to read was when she covered Rue in those flowers and sang to her until she died. I teared up a bit. To see Katniss actually have emotion during this book was moving. I think that she's the Keanu Reeves of this book! (shes still my favorite character though!!!)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTrue, Katniss was intact a woodsy girl who was an excellent hunter, aslo trying to drown there first pet cat didn't help Katniss at all.
ReplyDelete